Original and best in heritage projects
Specially developed to preserve our heritage, the Limelite range of mortars, plasters and grouts are formulated for use in conservation projects and traditional buildings.
With increased flexibility, durability and breathability, Limelite products are designed to be sympathetic to traditional buildings, providing a long lasting, durable repair.
Limelite Renovating Plasters are a range of breathable lime based plasters, for use on traditional and listed buildings, including ones that use lime mortars.
The Limelite breathable plaster system includes a renovating plaster, high impact finishing plaster, one coat plaster and breathable primer to control suction on dry porous substrates.
Our low shrinkage breathable plasters are suitable for redevelopment of old buildings and the repair and restoration of listed buildings.
- Durable hydraulic lime based mortar.
- Available in 6 distinct colours.
- Designed for use with delicate building fabrics.
- Dry, pre-blended, bagged mortar.
- High fluidity, lime based grouts for void filling.
- High penetration into rubble filled and masonry substrates.
- High durability and flexibility.
- Single component – easy to use.